This page is about LAVClock 2.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall LAVClock 2.4 from your computerLAVResearch (c)
. Additional info about LAVResearch (c) can be read here
. More details about the program LAVClock 2.4 can be found at http://www.lavresearch.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\LAVClock folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall LAVClock 2.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\LAVClock\uninstall2.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called lavclock2.exe and its approximative size is 339.50 KB (347648 bytes).
The executables below are part of LAVClock 2.4. They occupy an average of 764.31 KB (782649
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall2.exe (45.00 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper.exe (23.31 KB)
- lavclock2.exe (339.50 KB)
- lc_player.exe (356.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4
of LAVClock 2.4.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove LAVClock 2.4.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\LAVClock
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\Unused Desktop Shortcuts\LAVClock 2.lnk
- C:\Program Files\LAVClock\share\themes\Afterhours\gtk-2.0\Thumbs.db
LAVClock 2.4 is a program released by the software company LAVResearch (c). Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove LAVClock 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove LAVClock 2.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LAVClock 2.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LAVClock 2.4". If it exists on your system the LAVClock 2.4 program will be found automatically. After you select LAVClock 2.4 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LAVClock 2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LAVClock 2.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lavresearch.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LAVClock\uninstall2.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LAVClock 2.4.
8. After removing LAVClock 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LAVClock 2.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LAVClock 2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LAVClock 2.4 by LAVResearch (c) from your computer, nor are we saying that LAVClock 2.4 by LAVResearch (c) is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LAVClock 2.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 05:15:38.637