LAV Filters 0.62.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove LAV Filters 0.62.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall LAV Filters 0.62.0 from your computerHendrik Leppkes
. More information on Hendrik Leppkes can be seen here
. You can see more info about LAV Filters 0.62.0 at http://1f0.de/
. LAV Filters 0.62.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters directory, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for LAV Filters 0.62.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.14 MB (1194145 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
LAV Filters 0.62.0 is composed of the following executables which take 1.14 MB (1194145
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about LAV Filters 0.62.0 version 0.62.0
LAV Filters 0.62.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall LAV Filters 0.62.0:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall LAV Filters 0.62.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LAV Filters
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters\CHANGELOG.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters\COPYING
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters\README.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters\unins000.dat
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
LAV Filters 0.62.0 is a program by Hendrik Leppkes. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall LAV Filters 0.62.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase LAV Filters 0.62.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LAV Filters 0.62.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LAV Filters 0.62.0". The LAV Filters 0.62.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click LAV Filters 0.62.0 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about LAV Filters 0.62.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LAV Filters 0.62.0:
- The publisher is: http://1f0.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LAV Filters 0.62.0.
8. After uninstalling LAV Filters 0.62.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LAV Filters 0.62.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LAV Filters 0.62.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LAV Filters 0.62.0 by Hendrik Leppkes from your computer, nor are we saying that LAV Filters 0.62.0 by Hendrik Leppkes is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LAV Filters 0.62.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:39:11.227