LAV Filters 0.61.2
This page is about LAV Filters 0.61.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall LAV Filters 0.61.2 from your PCHendrik Leppkes
. You can read more on Hendrik Leppkes or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about LAV Filters 0.61.2 can be seen at http://1f0.de/
. LAV Filters 0.61.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for LAV Filters 0.61.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.14 MB (1194145 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of LAV Filters 0.61.2. They occupy an average of 1.14 MB (1194145
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about LAV Filters 0.61.2 version 0.61.2
LAV Filters 0.61.2 is a program by Hendrik Leppkes. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase LAV Filters 0.61.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase LAV Filters 0.61.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LAV Filters 0.61.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LAV Filters 0.61.2". If it exists on your system the LAV Filters 0.61.2 app will be found very quickly. When you select LAV Filters 0.61.2 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LAV Filters 0.61.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LAV Filters 0.61.2:
- The software company is: http://1f0.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LAV Filters 0.61.2.
8. After uninstalling LAV Filters 0.61.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LAV Filters 0.61.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LAV Filters 0.61.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LAV Filters 0.61.2 by Hendrik Leppkes from your PC, we are not saying that LAV Filters 0.61.2 by Hendrik Leppkes is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LAV Filters 0.61.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:23:18.380