LAN livery v1.3
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove LAN livery v1.3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall LAN livery v1.3 from your computerFlightSimLabs, Ltd.
. Additional info about FlightSimLabs, Ltd. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.flightsimlabs.com
if you want to read more on LAN livery v1.3 on FlightSimLabs, Ltd.'s page. Usually the LAN livery v1.3 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\LAN folder, depending on the user's option during setup. LAN livery v1.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\LAN\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and occupies 1.15 MB (1208059 bytes).
The executables below are part of LAN livery v1.3. They occupy an average of 1.15 MB (1208059
bytes) on disk.
This page is about LAN livery v1.3 version 0.1.3.0
LAN livery v1.3 is an application offered by FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall LAN livery v1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete LAN livery v1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LAN livery v1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LAN livery v1.3". If it exists on your system the LAN livery v1.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select LAN livery v1.3 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding LAN livery v1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LAN livery v1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.flightsimlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\LAN\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LAN livery v1.3.
8. After removing LAN livery v1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LAN livery v1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LAN livery v1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LAN livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that LAN livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LAN livery v1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 01:26:16.017