LAN Speed Test
LAN Speed Test is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall LAN Speed Test from your systemTotusoft
. Further information on Totusoft can be found here
. Click on http://www.totusoft.com/
to get more data about LAN Speed Test on Totusoft's website. LAN Speed Test is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LAN Speed Test directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\LAN Speed Test\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LAN Speed Test. The program's main executable file is called LAN_SpeedTest.exe and it has a size of 182.57 KB (186952 bytes).
The executables below are part of LAN Speed Test. They occupy about 881.06 KB (902205
bytes) on disk.
- LAN_SpeedTest.exe (182.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The current web page applies to LAN Speed Test version 3.4
only. You can find below info on other releases of LAN Speed Test:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove LAN Speed Test.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall LAN Speed Test:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LAN Speed Test
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Totusoft\LAN Speed Test
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Totusoft\LAN Speed Test\LST_Settings.ini
LAN Speed Test is a program released by Totusoft. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase LAN Speed Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase LAN Speed Test from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LAN Speed Test or simply activate the Search field and type in "LAN Speed Test". If it exists on your system the LAN Speed Test program will be found automatically. After you click LAN Speed Test in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding LAN Speed Test, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LAN Speed Test:
- The publisher is: http://www.totusoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LAN Speed Test\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LAN Speed Test.
8. After removing LAN Speed Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LAN Speed Test that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LAN Speed Test with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LAN Speed Test by Totusoft from your PC, nor are we saying that LAN Speed Test by Totusoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LAN Speed Test supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:07:26.887