LAN Speed Test
LAN Speed Test is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall LAN Speed Test from your computerTotusoft
. You can read more on Totusoft or check for application updates here
. More info about the application LAN Speed Test can be found at http://www.totusoft.com/
. LAN Speed Test is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\LAN Speed Test folder, subject to the user's choice. LAN Speed Test's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\LAN Speed Test\unins000.exe. LAN Speed Test's primary file takes about 126.50 KB (129536 bytes) and is named LAN_SpeedTest.exe.
LAN Speed Test installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 824.78 KB (844574
bytes) on disk.
- LAN_SpeedTest.exe (126.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current page applies to LAN Speed Test version 2.0.8
only. For other LAN Speed Test versions please click below:
...click to view all...
LAN Speed Test is a program by the software company Totusoft. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall LAN Speed Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove LAN Speed Test with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LAN Speed Test or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LAN Speed Test". The LAN Speed Test application will be found automatically. When you select LAN Speed Test in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LAN Speed Test, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LAN Speed Test:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.totusoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LAN Speed Test\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LAN Speed Test.
8. After uninstalling LAN Speed Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LAN Speed Test which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LAN Speed Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LAN Speed Test by Totusoft from your PC, we are not saying that LAN Speed Test by Totusoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove LAN Speed Test in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-16 11:54:53.657