You can find on this page details on how to remove LAN Messenger for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall LAN Messenger from your PCLAN Messenger
. Further information on LAN Messenger can be found here
. More info about the program LAN Messenger can be seen at http://lanmsngr.sourceforge.net
. Usually the LAN Messenger application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\LAN Messenger folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall LAN Messenger by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\LAN Messenger\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. LAN Messenger's main file takes about 1.10 MB (1157632 bytes) and is called lmc.exe.
LAN Messenger installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.19 MB (1246270
bytes) on disk.
- lmc.exe (1.10 MB)
- uninst.exe (86.56 KB)
This page is about LAN Messenger version 1.2.0
only. Click on the links below for other LAN Messenger versions:
...click to view all...
LAN Messenger is a program offered by LAN Messenger. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove LAN Messenger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete LAN Messenger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LAN Messenger or simply activate the Search field and type in "LAN Messenger". If it exists on your system the LAN Messenger app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LAN Messenger in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding LAN Messenger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LAN Messenger:
- The web site of the application is: http://lanmsngr.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LAN Messenger\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LAN Messenger.
8. After uninstalling LAN Messenger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LAN Messenger which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LAN Messenger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LAN Messenger by LAN Messenger from your computer, nor are we saying that LAN Messenger by LAN Messenger is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LAN Messenger supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 00:09:17.267