LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows)
LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lame For Audacity directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lame For Audacity\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows). How to uninstall LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) from your PC
LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.14 MB (1190686
bytes) on disk.
- lame.exe (464.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) version 3.99.3
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows)". If it is installed on your PC the LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) application will be found automatically. After you select LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows).
8. After uninstalling LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130