LA POSTE Photo Service
This info is about LA POSTE Photo Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall LA POSTE Photo Service from your computerCEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA
. You can read more on CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\LA POSTE\LA POSTE Photo Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for LA POSTE Photo Service is "C:\Program Files\LA POSTE\LA POSTE Photo Service\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled LA POSTE Photo Service.exe and occupies 7.21 MB (7563776 bytes).
LA POSTE Photo Service contains of the executables below. They take 15.09 MB (15819850
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CEWE PHOTOIMPORTER.exe (426.50 KB)
- facedetection.exe (19.50 KB)
- Galerie photo CEWE.exe (1.46 MB)
- LA POSTE Photo Service.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (534.74 KB)
- vcredist2010_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
The current page applies to LA POSTE Photo Service version 5.1.7
only. For other LA POSTE Photo Service versions please click below:
LA POSTE Photo Service is an application released by the software company CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase LA POSTE Photo Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete LA POSTE Photo Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LA POSTE Photo Service or simply click the Search field and type in "LA POSTE Photo Service". If it is installed on your PC the LA POSTE Photo Service program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LA POSTE Photo Service in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LA POSTE Photo Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LA POSTE Photo Service.
8. After removing LA POSTE Photo Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LA POSTE Photo Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LA POSTE Photo Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LA POSTE Photo Service by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA from your PC, we are not saying that LA POSTE Photo Service by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LA POSTE Photo Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 11:25:01.497