Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2
Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 from your computerRene-Gilles Deberdt
. More information on Rene-Gilles Deberdt can be found here
. Please open http://kyodai.com/
if you want to read more on Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 on Rene-Gilles Deberdt's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kyodai Mahjongg 2006\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. kmj.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 439.00 KB (449536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2. They occupy 1.07 MB (1127178
bytes) on disk.
- kmj.exe (439.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (661.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 version 20061.2
Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 is a program marketed by Rene-Gilles Deberdt. Some people try to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2". The Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://kyodai.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kyodai Mahjongg 2006\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2.
8. After uninstalling Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 by Rene-Gilles Deberdt from your PC, nor are we saying that Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 by Rene-Gilles Deberdt is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:29:32.310