Kybernet version 2017.2
You can find on this page details on how to remove Kybernet version 2017.2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Kybernet version 2017.2 from your systemCopyright (c) 2017 Kybernetiks
. You can read more on Copyright (c) 2017 Kybernetiks or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Kybernet version 2017.2 can be seen at www.kybernetiks.com
. Kybernet version 2017.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kybernet directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Kybernet\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Kybernet version 2017.2. kybernet.exe is the Kybernet version 2017.2's main executable file and it occupies circa 4.26 MB (4469760 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Kybernet version 2017.2. They occupy about 9.55 MB (10017566
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aftwp.exe (184.50 KB)
- Decrypt.exe (1.39 MB)
- FileDecrypt.exe (1.38 MB)
- FileEncrypt.exe (1.49 MB)
- kybernet.exe (4.26 MB)
- ros.exe (179.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This info is about Kybernet version 2017.2 version 2017.2
Kybernet version 2017.2 is a program offered by the software company Copyright (c) 2017 Kybernetiks. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Kybernet version 2017.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Kybernet version 2017.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Kybernet version 2017.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kybernet version 2017.2". The Kybernet version 2017.2 program will be found automatically. After you click Kybernet version 2017.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kybernet version 2017.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kybernet version 2017.2:
- The web site of the program is: www.kybernetiks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kybernet\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kybernet version 2017.2.
8. After removing Kybernet version 2017.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kybernet version 2017.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kybernet version 2017.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kybernet version 2017.2 by Copyright (c) 2017 Kybernetiks from your PC, we are not saying that Kybernet version 2017.2 by Copyright (c) 2017 Kybernetiks is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kybernet version 2017.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 19:08:10.287