Krusty's Super Funhouse
Krusty's Super Funhouse is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Krusty's Super Funhouse from your computerGameFabrique
. More info about GameFabrique can be seen here
. You can get more details on Krusty's Super Funhouse at http://www.gamefabrique.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Krusty's Super Funhouse directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Krusty's Super Funhouse's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Krusty's Super Funhouse\unins000.exe". Fusion.exe is the Krusty's Super Funhouse's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Krusty's Super Funhouse. They take 3.02 MB (3163914
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
Krusty's Super Funhouse is a program marketed by the software company GameFabrique. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Krusty's Super Funhouse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Krusty's Super Funhouse from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Krusty's Super Funhouse or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Krusty's Super Funhouse". The Krusty's Super Funhouse program will be found automatically. When you click Krusty's Super Funhouse in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Krusty's Super Funhouse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Krusty's Super Funhouse:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Krusty's Super Funhouse\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Krusty's Super Funhouse.
8. After uninstalling Krusty's Super Funhouse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Krusty's Super Funhouse which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Krusty's Super Funhouse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Krusty's Super Funhouse by GameFabrique from your computer, nor are we saying that Krusty's Super Funhouse by GameFabrique is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Krusty's Super Funhouse supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 07:53:23.490