KpoxaZae 1.00 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall KpoxaZae 1.00 from your systemCompany
. Further information on Company can be seen here
. Click on http://www.companykpoxa.com/
to get more facts about KpoxaZae 1.00 on Company's website. KpoxaZae 1.00 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\KpoxaZae folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\KpoxaZae\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall KpoxaZae 1.00. PQwick.exe is the KpoxaZae 1.00's main executable file and it takes about 530.23 KB (542952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside KpoxaZae 1.00. They occupy about 3.95 MB (4141800
bytes) on disk.
- PQwick.exe (530.23 KB)
- Test.exe (3.43 MB)
The current web page applies to KpoxaZae 1.00 version 1.00
KpoxaZae 1.00 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\KpoxaZae 1.00
KpoxaZae 1.00 is a program released by Company. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove KpoxaZae 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall KpoxaZae 1.00 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KpoxaZae 1.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "KpoxaZae 1.00". If it exists on your system the KpoxaZae 1.00 application will be found automatically. When you select KpoxaZae 1.00 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding KpoxaZae 1.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KpoxaZae 1.00:
- The software company is: http://www.companykpoxa.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\KpoxaZae\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KpoxaZae 1.00.
8. After uninstalling KpoxaZae 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of KpoxaZae 1.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KpoxaZae 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KpoxaZae 1.00 by Company from your computer, we are not saying that KpoxaZae 1.00 by Company is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KpoxaZae 1.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 16:07:24.743