You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Kozaka for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Kozaka from your PCKozaka
. Check out here
for more information on Kozaka. More information about the application Kozaka can be found at http://kozaka.net/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kozaka folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Kozaka is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kozaka\Kozakauninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 41.27 KB (42264 bytes) on disk and is titled KozakaBrowserFilter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Kozaka. They take 495.77 KB (507672
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (454.50 KB)
- KozakaBrowserFilter.exe (41.27 KB)
This data is about Kozaka version 2014.01.10.194843
only. For other Kozaka versions please click below:
Kozaka is an application by the software company Kozaka. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Kozaka is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Kozaka with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kozaka or simply click the Search field and type in "Kozaka". If it exists on your system the Kozaka app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Kozaka in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Kozaka, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kozaka:
- The publisher is: http://kozaka.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kozaka\Kozakauninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kozaka.
8. After uninstalling Kozaka, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kozaka which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kozaka with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kozaka by Kozaka from your computer, we are not saying that Kozaka by Kozaka is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kozaka supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-10 05:35:35.670