KoolMoves 7.5.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall KoolMoves 7.5.1 from your computerLucky Monkey Designs LLC
. Check out here
for more details on Lucky Monkey Designs LLC. Click on http://www.koolmoves.com
to get more info about KoolMoves 7.5.1 on Lucky Monkey Designs LLC's website. KoolMoves 7.5.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KoolMoves folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for KoolMoves 7.5.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\KoolMoves\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 10.73 MB (11256160 bytes) on disk and is titled koolmoves.exe.
The following executable files are contained in KoolMoves 7.5.1. They take 11.42 MB (11977854
bytes) on disk.
- koolmoves.exe (10.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
This page is about KoolMoves 7.5.1 version 7.5.1
KoolMoves 7.5.1 is an application marketed by the software company Lucky Monkey Designs LLC. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase KoolMoves 7.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove KoolMoves 7.5.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KoolMoves 7.5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "KoolMoves 7.5.1". If it exists on your system the KoolMoves 7.5.1 program will be found automatically. When you select KoolMoves 7.5.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding KoolMoves 7.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KoolMoves 7.5.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.koolmoves.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KoolMoves\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KoolMoves 7.5.1.
8. After removing KoolMoves 7.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KoolMoves 7.5.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KoolMoves 7.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KoolMoves 7.5.1 by Lucky Monkey Designs LLC from your PC, we are not saying that KoolMoves 7.5.1 by Lucky Monkey Designs LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KoolMoves 7.5.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 15:07:00.810