Kool Dictionary 2011
Kool Dictionary 2011 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Kool Dictionary 2011 from your PCLe Ngoc Khoa (email@example.com)
. Open here
where you can get more info on Le Ngoc Khoa (firstname.lastname@example.org). Click on http://www.kooldic.com
to get more data about Kool Dictionary 2011 on Le Ngoc Khoa (email@example.com)'s website. Usually the Kool Dictionary 2011 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kool directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Kool\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Kool Dictionary 2011. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.70 MB (2826752 bytes) on disk and is labeled Kool.exe.
Kool Dictionary 2011 contains of the executables below. They take 4.31 MB (4517261
bytes) on disk.
- KooH.exe (245.14 KB)
- Kool.exe (2.70 MB)
- KooS.exe (231.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.10
of Kool Dictionary 2011.
If you're planning to uninstall Kool Dictionary 2011 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:The files below are left behind on your disk by Kool Dictionary 2011's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Kool\AVA.dic
- C:\Program Files\Kool\dic\AVA.dic
- C:\Program Files\Kool\dic\Cá nhân.dic
- C:\Program Files\Kool\dic\kool.dic
- C:\Program Files\Kool\history.dat
- C:\Program Files\Kool\KooH.exe
- C:\Program Files\Kool\Kool.ini
- C:\Program Files\Kool\KooS.exe
- C:\Program Files\Kool\README.txt
- C:\Program Files\Kool\Sample.xls
- C:\Program Files\Kool\snds\a\axle.mp3
- C:\Program Files\Kool\themes\classic\css\kool.css
- C:\Program Files\Kool\themes\classic\iamkool.swf
- C:\Program Files\Kool\themes\classic\images\exam.gif
- C:\Program Files\Kool\themes\classic\images\exp.gif
- C:\Program Files\Kool\themes\classic\images\lminus.gif
- C:\Program Files\Kool\themes\classic\images\lplus.gif
- C:\Program Files\Kool\themes\classic\images\sa.gif
- C:\Program Files\Kool\themes\classic\images\sml.gif
- C:\Program Files\Kool\themes\classic\kool.html
- C:\Program Files\Kool\themes\classic\kool.tpl
- C:\Program Files\Kool\themes\classic\player.swf
- C:\Program Files\Kool\themes\classic\symbol.html
- C:\Program Files\Kool\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Kool\VERSION.txt
Kool Dictionary 2011 is a program by the software company Le Ngoc Khoa (firstname.lastname@example.org). Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Kool Dictionary 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Kool Dictionary 2011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kool Dictionary 2011 or simply click the Search field and type in "Kool Dictionary 2011". If it is installed on your PC the Kool Dictionary 2011 app will be found very quickly. After you click Kool Dictionary 2011 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Kool Dictionary 2011, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kool Dictionary 2011:
- The software company is: http://www.kooldic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kool Dictionary 2011.
8. After uninstalling Kool Dictionary 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Kool Dictionary 2011 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kool Dictionary 2011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kool Dictionary 2011 by Le Ngoc Khoa (email@example.com) from your PC, nor are we saying that Kool Dictionary 2011 by Le Ngoc Khoa (firstname.lastname@example.org) is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Kool Dictionary 2011 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 13:54:02.250