You can find below details on how to remove KooRaRoo Media for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall KooRaRoo Media from your computerProgramming Sunrise
. You can find out more on Programming Sunrise or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about KooRaRoo Media at http://www.kooraroo.com
. KooRaRoo Media is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\KooRaRoo Media folder, subject to the user's choice. KooRaRoo Media's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\KooRaRoo Media\unins000.exe". KooRaRooMedia.exe is the KooRaRoo Media's primary executable file and it occupies about 10.64 MB (11156664 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside KooRaRoo Media. They occupy about 31.83 MB (33375272
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (14.04 MB)
- KooRaRooMedia.exe (10.64 MB)
- KooRaRooMediaServer.exe (5.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.31 MB)
This web page is about KooRaRoo Media version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of KooRaRoo Media:
...click to view all...
KooRaRoo Media is a program marketed by Programming Sunrise. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove KooRaRoo Media is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase KooRaRoo Media from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KooRaRoo Media or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KooRaRoo Media". If it is installed on your PC the KooRaRoo Media application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click KooRaRoo Media in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about KooRaRoo Media, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KooRaRoo Media:
- The publisher is: http://www.kooraroo.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\KooRaRoo Media\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KooRaRoo Media.
8. After removing KooRaRoo Media, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KooRaRoo Media which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KooRaRoo Media using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KooRaRoo Media by Programming Sunrise from your PC, we are not saying that KooRaRoo Media by Programming Sunrise is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KooRaRoo Media supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 13:31:39.483