Konfig 4.32.57 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Konfig 4.32.57 from your PCLinn
. Open here
where you can read more on Linn. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linn\Konfig folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Konfig 4.32.57 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Linn\Konfig\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Konfig.exe and its approximative size is 1.37 MB (1439896 bytes).
Konfig 4.32.57 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.91 MB (2002482
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (16.65 KB)
- Konfig.exe (1.37 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (532.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.32.57
of Konfig 4.32.57.
Konfig 4.32.57 is an application offered by Linn. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Konfig 4.32.57 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Konfig 4.32.57 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Konfig 4.32.57 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Konfig 4.32.57". If it exists on your system the Konfig 4.32.57 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Konfig 4.32.57 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Konfig 4.32.57, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Konfig 4.32.57.
8. After removing Konfig 4.32.57, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Konfig 4.32.57 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Konfig 4.32.57 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Konfig 4.32.57 by Linn from your PC, we are not saying that Konfig 4.32.57 by Linn is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Konfig 4.32.57 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 14:49:34.163