Konfig 4.30.533 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Konfig 4.30.533 from your systemLinn
. Further information on Linn can be found here
. Konfig 4.30.533 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linn\Konfig folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Konfig 4.30.533 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Linn\Konfig\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.31 MB (1370832 bytes) on disk and is called Konfig.exe.
Konfig 4.30.533 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.87 MB (1955718
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (17.70 KB)
- FacDef.exe (11.70 KB)
- Konfig.exe (1.31 MB)
- Reprog.exe (13.20 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (528.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.30.533
of Konfig 4.30.533.
Konfig 4.30.533 is a program released by the software company Linn. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Konfig 4.30.533 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Konfig 4.30.533 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Konfig 4.30.533 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Konfig 4.30.533". If it exists on your system the Konfig 4.30.533 application will be found automatically. When you click Konfig 4.30.533 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Konfig 4.30.533, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Konfig 4.30.533.
8. After uninstalling Konfig 4.30.533, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Konfig 4.30.533 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Konfig 4.30.533 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Konfig 4.30.533 by Linn from your PC, nor are we saying that Konfig 4.30.533 by Linn is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Konfig 4.30.533 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-22 23:21:12.793