You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Kometa for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Kometa from your PCKometa
. You can find out more on Kometa or check for application updates here
. Usually the Kometa program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kometa\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kometa\Application\37.0.2062.94\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Kometa. kometa.exe is the Kometa's main executable file and it occupies about 1.02 MB (1068088 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Kometa. They occupy 11.16 MB (11698344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- kometa.exe (1.02 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.96 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.99 MB)
- setup.exe (993.55 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.23 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (997.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 37.0.2062.94
of Kometa. You can find below info on other releases of Kometa:
...click to view all...
Kometa is an application released by Kometa. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Kometa is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Kometa using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kometa or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kometa". If it is installed on your PC the Kometa program will be found very quickly. After you click Kometa in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Kometa, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kometa.
8. After removing Kometa, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Kometa that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kometa with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kometa by Kometa from your PC, we are not saying that Kometa by Kometa is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kometa in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 19:35:11.410