This page contains complete information on how to remove Kometa for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Kometa from your systemKometa
. Check out here
for more details on Kometa. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kometa\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kometa\Application\35.0.1916.153\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Kometa. kometa.exe is the Kometa's main executable file and it takes around 1.02 MB (1067576 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Kometa. They occupy 4.98 MB (5216824
bytes) on disk.
- kometa.exe (1.02 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.96 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.99 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 35.0.1916.153
of Kometa. Click on the links below for other Kometa versions:
...click to view all...
Kometa is a program offered by the software company Kometa. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Kometa is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Kometa using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kometa or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kometa". If it is installed on your PC the Kometa program will be found automatically. When you click Kometa in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kometa, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kometa.
8. After removing Kometa, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Kometa which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kometa with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kometa by Kometa from your computer, we are not saying that Kometa by Kometa is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kometa in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-26 06:15:51.683