This page contains complete information on how to remove Kometa for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Kometa from your computerKometa
. Check out here
for more details on Kometa. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kometa\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kometa\Application\35.0.1916.153\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Kometa. kometa.exe is the Kometa's main executable file and it takes around 1.02 MB (1067576 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Kometa. They occupy 4.98 MB (5216824
bytes) on disk.
- kometa.exe (1.02 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.96 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.99 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 35.0.1916.153
of Kometa. Click on the links below for other Kometa versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you remove Kometa from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Kometa is an application released by Kometa. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Kometa is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Kometa from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kometa or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kometa". If it exists on your system the Kometa app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Kometa in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Kometa, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kometa.
8. After removing Kometa, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kometa which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kometa with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kometa by Kometa from your computer, we are not saying that Kometa by Kometa is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kometa in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-26 06:15:51.683