KomTek is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall KomTek from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Delivered by Citrix. KomTek is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove KomTek by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.61 MB (4830320 bytes) on disk and is named SelfService.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside KomTek. They occupy about 5.18 MB (5426624
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.61 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.61 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (140.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (125.11 KB)
This web page is about KomTek version 1.0
KomTek is a program by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase KomTek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove KomTek from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KomTek or simply click the Search field and type in "KomTek". The KomTek program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select KomTek in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about KomTek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KomTek.
8. After uninstalling KomTek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of KomTek which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KomTek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KomTek by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that KomTek by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KomTek supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 10:03:11.680