This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Kobo for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Kobo from your computerKobo Inc.
. More information on Kobo Inc. can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Kobo directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Kobo\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Kobo. The program's main executable file has a size of 8.15 MB (8549112 bytes) on disk and is labeled Kobo.exe.
Kobo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.50 MB (14153009
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Kobo.exe (8.15 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (61.67 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- dpinst32.exe (539.38 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (664.49 KB)
- install-filter32.exe (45.50 KB)
- install-filter64.exe (43.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.3
of Kobo. Click on the links below for other Kobo versions:
...click to view all...
Kobo is a program by the software company Kobo Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Kobo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Kobo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kobo or simply click the Search field and type in "Kobo". If it is installed on your PC the Kobo app will be found automatically. When you select Kobo in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Kobo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kobo.
8. After removing Kobo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Kobo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kobo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kobo by Kobo Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Kobo by Kobo Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kobo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:54:56.240