Knowledgebase 2012 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Knowledgebase 2012 from your systemRockwell Automation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Rockwell Automation. More info about the app Knowledgebase 2012 can be found at http://www.rockwellautomation.com
. Usually the Knowledgebase 2012 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Knowledgebase 2012 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Knowledgebase 2012 's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Knowledgebase 2012\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 74.00 KB (75776 bytes) on disk and is labeled Rockwell Automation Knowledgebase 2012.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Knowledgebase 2012 . They occupy about 89.63 MB (93984861
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Rockwell Automation Knowledgebase 2012.exe (74.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
- defaultbrowser.exe (6.50 KB)
- php-cgi.exe (40.06 KB)
- Rockwell Automation Knowledgebase 2012Srv.exe (32.05 KB)
- Rockwell Automation Knowledgebase 2012.exe (24.50 KB)
- 001780.exe (556.17 KB)
- 001783.exe (2.03 MB)
- 001784.exe (281.11 KB)
- 001785.exe (5.91 MB)
- 001786.exe (14.61 MB)
- 001787.exe (4.72 MB)
- 012125.exe (15.86 MB)
- 012126.exe (12.70 MB)
- 012127.exe (32.23 MB)
The current page applies to Knowledgebase 2012 version 2012
Knowledgebase 2012 is an application marketed by the software company Rockwell Automation. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Knowledgebase 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Knowledgebase 2012 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Knowledgebase 2012 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Knowledgebase 2012 ". If it is installed on your PC the Knowledgebase 2012 program will be found very quickly. When you select Knowledgebase 2012 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Knowledgebase 2012 , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Knowledgebase 2012 :
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rockwellautomation.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Knowledgebase 2012\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Knowledgebase 2012 .
8. After removing Knowledgebase 2012 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Knowledgebase 2012 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Knowledgebase 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Knowledgebase 2012 by Rockwell Automation from your computer, nor are we saying that Knowledgebase 2012 by Rockwell Automation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Knowledgebase 2012 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 14:18:29.053