Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1
This info is about Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1 from your systemQuest Software
. You can read more on Quest Software or check for application updates here
. More information about Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1 can be found at www.quest.com
. You can uninstall Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~2\QUESTS~1\KNOWLE~1\PLSQL\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\QUESTS~1\KNOWLE~1\PLSQL\INSTALL.LOG. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled KXpert.exe and it has a size of 1.62 MB (1699840 bytes).
Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.03 MB (2130944
bytes) on disk.
- KXpert.exe (1.62 MB)
- qsarch.exe (188.00 KB)
- InstMg32.exe (72.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (161.00 KB)
This info is about Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1 version 8.0
Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1
Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1 is a program by Quest Software. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1". If it exists on your system the Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1 application will be found automatically. After you click Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1:
- The publisher is: www.quest.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\QUESTS~1\KNOWLE~1\PLSQL\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\QUESTS~1\KNOWLE~1\PLSQL\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1.
8. After removing Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1 by Quest Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1 by Quest Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Knowledge Xpert for PLSQL V9.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-19 20:21:27.960