You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Knight's Gambit for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Knight's Gambit from your PCMy World My Apps Ltd.
. More data about My World My Apps Ltd. can be read here
. Click on http://www.allgameshome.com/
to get more information about Knight's Gambit on My World My Apps Ltd.'s website. Usually the Knight's Gambit application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Knight's Gambit folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Knight's Gambit\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Knight's Gambit. Knight's Gambit's primary file takes around 6.14 MB (6438912 bytes) and its name is Knight's Gambit.exe.
Knight's Gambit contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.91 MB (7240474
bytes) on disk.
- Knight's Gambit.exe (6.14 MB)
- NetServ.exe (92.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This page is about Knight's Gambit version 1.0
Knight's Gambit is a program by the software company My World My Apps Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Knight's Gambit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Knight's Gambit from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Knight's Gambit or simply click the Search feature and type in "Knight's Gambit". If it is installed on your PC the Knight's Gambit application will be found very quickly. When you select Knight's Gambit in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Knight's Gambit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Knight's Gambit:
- The publisher is: http://www.allgameshome.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Knight's Gambit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Knight's Gambit.
8. After uninstalling Knight's Gambit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Knight's Gambit which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Knight's Gambit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Knight's Gambit by My World My Apps Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Knight's Gambit by My World My Apps Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Knight's Gambit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-16 19:14:10.387