This web page is about Kiwix 0.9 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Kiwix 0.9 from your computerKiwix
. Further information on Kiwix can be found here
. Please follow http://www.kiwix.org
if you want to read more on Kiwix 0.9 on Kiwix's website. Kiwix 0.9 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Kiwix directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Kiwix 0.9's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Kiwix\kiwix-uninstall.exe. Kiwix 0.9's main file takes around 755.50 KB (773632 bytes) and its name is kiwix.exe.
Kiwix 0.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 23.31 MB (24437068
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- kiwix-uninstall.exe (315.32 KB)
- kiwix.exe (755.50 KB)
- aria2c.exe (5.02 MB)
- js.exe (3.27 MB)
- kiwix-index.exe (3.41 MB)
- kiwix-install.exe (3.46 MB)
- kiwix-manage.exe (334.00 KB)
- kiwix-serve.exe (6.66 MB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (19.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.50 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (86.00 KB)
This data is about Kiwix 0.9 version 0.9
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove Kiwix 0.9 from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Kiwix 0.9 is an application by Kiwix. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Kiwix 0.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Kiwix 0.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kiwix 0.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "Kiwix 0.9". The Kiwix 0.9 application will be found automatically. After you click Kiwix 0.9 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Kiwix 0.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kiwix 0.9:
- The software company is: http://www.kiwix.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kiwix\kiwix-uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kiwix 0.9.
8. After removing Kiwix 0.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kiwix 0.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kiwix 0.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kiwix 0.9 by Kiwix from your PC, we are not saying that Kiwix 0.9 by Kiwix is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kiwix 0.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:11:31.800