KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2
This web page contains complete information on how to remove KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2 from your PCKiwiGeeker
. Check out here
where you can get more info on KiwiGeeker. Detailed information about KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2 can be seen at http://www.kiwigeeker.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KiwiGeeker\KiwiG Data Recovery directory (same installation drive as Windows). KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\KiwiGeeker\KiwiG Data Recovery\unins000.exe. KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2's main file takes about 480.57 KB (492104 bytes) and is named DRW.exe.
KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.03 MB (12609160
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DRW.exe (480.57 KB)
- DRW0.exe (9.16 MB)
- DRWReport.exe (510.07 KB)
- DRWRestart.exe (156.07 KB)
- OfficeViewer.exe (513.57 KB)
- RdfCheck.exe (24.07 KB)
- sm.exe (112.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (692.57 KB)
- ureport.exe (447.57 KB)
This info is about KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2 version 6.2.2
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\system\RECOVERY\KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2.lnk
KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2 is an application by the software company KiwiGeeker. Some people try to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2". If it is installed on your PC the KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kiwigeeker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KiwiGeeker\KiwiG Data Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2.
8. After uninstalling KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2 by KiwiGeeker from your PC, nor are we saying that KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2 by KiwiGeeker is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KiwiG Data Recovery 6.2.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:05:47.830