This web page is about Kinza for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Kinza from your PCDayz Inc.
. More information about Dayz Inc. can be read here
. Kinza is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\62.0.3202.94\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.90 MB (6186992 bytes) on disk and is labeled setup.exe.
Kinza installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.90 MB (6186992
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Kinza version 4.3.1
only. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program released by the software company Dayz Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Kinza from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Kinza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza application will be found automatically. After you click Kinza in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Kinza by Dayz Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Dayz Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Kinza in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 07:09:39.717