You can find below details on how to uninstall KinoniDrivers 2.8.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall KinoniDrivers 2.8.1 from your computerKinoni
. Additional info about Kinoni can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kinoni\EpocCam_and_Barcode_drivers directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling KinoniDrivers 2.8.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kinoni\EpocCam_and_Barcode_drivers\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called EpocCamTest.exe and occupies 22.50 KB (23040 bytes).
KinoniDrivers 2.8.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.70 MB (2830238
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcconfig.exe (1.66 MB)
- devcon.exe (128.00 KB)
- EpocCamTest.exe (22.50 KB)
- KinoniSvc.exe (512.50 KB)
- kinonitray.exe (189.50 KB)
- svcbc.exe (33.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (174.40 KB)
This data is about KinoniDrivers 2.8.1 version 2.8.1
If planning to uninstall KinoniDrivers 2.8.1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
KinoniDrivers 2.8.1 is an application by Kinoni. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase KinoniDrivers 2.8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase KinoniDrivers 2.8.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KinoniDrivers 2.8.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "KinoniDrivers 2.8.1". If it exists on your system the KinoniDrivers 2.8.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click KinoniDrivers 2.8.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about KinoniDrivers 2.8.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KinoniDrivers 2.8.1.
8. After removing KinoniDrivers 2.8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of KinoniDrivers 2.8.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KinoniDrivers 2.8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KinoniDrivers 2.8.1 by Kinoni from your computer, nor are we saying that KinoniDrivers 2.8.1 by Kinoni is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove KinoniDrivers 2.8.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:37:04.340