Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0 from your systemKingpo
. Take a look here
for more information on Kingpo. Detailed information about Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0 can be seen at firstname.lastname@example.org
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingpo_K-16 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingpo_K-16\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0. Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0's main file takes about 768.00 KB (786432 bytes) and is called Kingpo_K-16.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0. They take about 1.44 MB (1510234
bytes) on disk.
- Kingpo_K-16.exe (768.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.84 KB)
This info is about Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0 version 161.0.0
Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0 is an application marketed by the software company Kingpo. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0:
- The software company is: email@example.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingpo_K-16\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0 by Kingpo from your computer, we are not saying that Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0 by Kingpo is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kingpo_K-16 1.0.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 10:37:37.903