Kingo ROOT version 126.96.36.19958
Kingo ROOT version 188.8.131.5258 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Kingo ROOT version 184.108.40.20658 from your PCKingosoft Technology Ltd.
. More information on Kingosoft Technology Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.kingoapp.com/
to get more facts about Kingo ROOT version 220.127.116.1158 on Kingosoft Technology Ltd.'s website. Kingo ROOT version 18.104.22.16858 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Kingo ROOT directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Kingo ROOT version 22.214.171.12458 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Kingo ROOT\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Kingo Root.exe is the Kingo ROOT version 126.96.36.19958's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1,006.97 KB (1031136 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Kingo ROOT version 188.8.131.5258. They occupy an average of 6.91 MB (7248443
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- checkupdate.exe (358.97 KB)
- feedback.exe (66.97 KB)
- Kingo Root.exe (1,006.97 KB)
- KingoSoftService.exe (16.97 KB)
- LangChange.exe (12.47 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- updater.exe (344.97 KB)
- 7z.exe (158.57 KB)
- aapt.exe (842.57 KB)
- adb.exe (1,022.77 KB)
- DPInst.exe (538.47 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (664.49 KB)
- fastboot.exe (327.13 KB)
- fstool.exe (398.73 KB)
- tar.exe (171.07 KB)
The current page applies to Kingo ROOT version 184.108.40.20658 version 220.127.116.1158
Kingo ROOT version 18.104.22.16858 is an application by Kingosoft Technology Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Kingo ROOT version 22.214.171.12458 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Kingo ROOT version 126.96.36.19958 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Kingo ROOT version 188.8.131.5258 or simply click the Search field and type in "Kingo ROOT version 184.108.40.20658". The Kingo ROOT version 220.127.116.1158 app will be found automatically. After you select Kingo ROOT version 18.104.22.16858 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kingo ROOT version 22.214.171.12458, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kingo ROOT version 126.96.36.19958:
- The software company is: http://www.kingoapp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kingo ROOT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kingo ROOT version 188.8.131.5258.
8. After uninstalling Kingo ROOT version 184.108.40.20658, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kingo ROOT version 220.127.116.1158 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kingo ROOT version 18.104.22.16858 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Kingo ROOT version 22.214.171.12458 by Kingosoft Technology Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Kingo ROOT version 126.96.36.19958 by Kingosoft Technology Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kingo ROOT version 188.8.131.5258 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 12:40:58.230