Kingo ROOT version 126.96.36.1990
Kingo ROOT version 188.8.131.520 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Kingo ROOT version 184.108.40.2060 from your computerKingosoft Technology Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on Kingosoft Technology Ltd.. You can read more about about Kingo ROOT version 220.127.116.110 at http://www.kingoapp.com/
. Kingo ROOT version 18.104.22.1680 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingo ROOT directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Kingo ROOT version 22.214.171.1240 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingo ROOT\unins000.exe. Kingo Root.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.00 MB (1053504 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Kingo ROOT version 126.96.36.1990. They take 23.48 MB (24622307
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- feedback.exe (67.31 KB)
- Kingo Root.exe (1.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- updater.exe (92.81 KB)
- setup.exe (17.18 MB)
- 7z.exe (157.31 KB)
- aapt.exe (841.31 KB)
- adb.exe (1,021.52 KB)
- DPInst.exe (539.38 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (664.49 KB)
- fastboot.exe (325.87 KB)
- fstool.exe (397.48 KB)
- tar.exe (169.81 KB)
The current page applies to Kingo ROOT version 188.8.131.520 version 184.108.40.2060
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Kingo ROOT version 220.127.116.110.Folders remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Kingo ROOT
Kingo ROOT version 18.104.22.1680 is a program marketed by Kingosoft Technology Ltd.. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Kingo ROOT version 22.214.171.1240 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Kingo ROOT version 126.96.36.1990 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Kingo ROOT version 188.8.131.520 or simply click the Search field and type in "Kingo ROOT version 184.108.40.2060". If it exists on your system the Kingo ROOT version 220.127.116.110 program will be found automatically. After you select Kingo ROOT version 18.104.22.1680 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kingo ROOT version 22.214.171.1240, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kingo ROOT version 126.96.36.1990:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kingoapp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingo ROOT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kingo ROOT version 188.8.131.520.
8. After removing Kingo ROOT version 184.108.40.2060, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kingo ROOT version 220.127.116.110 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kingo ROOT version 18.104.22.1680 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Kingo ROOT version 22.214.171.1240 by Kingosoft Technology Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Kingo ROOT version 126.96.36.1990 by Kingosoft Technology Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kingo ROOT version 188.8.131.520 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 18:10:08.197