Kingo ROOT version 184.108.40.2060
Kingo ROOT version 220.127.116.110 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Kingo ROOT version 18.104.22.1680 from your systemKingosoft Technology Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on Kingosoft Technology Ltd.. You can read more about about Kingo ROOT version 22.214.171.1240 at http://www.kingoapp.com/
. Kingo ROOT version 126.96.36.1990 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingo ROOT directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Kingo ROOT version 188.8.131.520 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingo ROOT\unins000.exe. Kingo Root.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.00 MB (1053504 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Kingo ROOT version 184.108.40.2060. They take 23.48 MB (24622307
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- feedback.exe (67.31 KB)
- Kingo Root.exe (1.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- updater.exe (92.81 KB)
- setup.exe (17.18 MB)
- 7z.exe (157.31 KB)
- aapt.exe (841.31 KB)
- adb.exe (1,021.52 KB)
- DPInst.exe (539.38 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (664.49 KB)
- fastboot.exe (325.87 KB)
- fstool.exe (397.48 KB)
- tar.exe (169.81 KB)
The current page applies to Kingo ROOT version 220.127.116.110 version 18.104.22.1680
Kingo ROOT version 22.214.171.1240 is an application offered by Kingosoft Technology Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Kingo ROOT version 126.96.36.1990 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Kingo ROOT version 188.8.131.520 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Kingo ROOT version 184.108.40.2060 or simply click the Search field and type in "Kingo ROOT version 220.127.116.110". The Kingo ROOT version 18.104.22.1680 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Kingo ROOT version 22.214.171.1240 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kingo ROOT version 126.96.36.1990, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kingo ROOT version 188.8.131.520:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kingoapp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingo ROOT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kingo ROOT version 184.108.40.2060.
8. After uninstalling Kingo ROOT version 220.127.116.110, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Kingo ROOT version 18.104.22.1680 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kingo ROOT version 22.214.171.1240 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kingo ROOT version 126.96.36.1990 by Kingosoft Technology Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Kingo ROOT version 188.8.131.520 by Kingosoft Technology Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kingo ROOT version 184.108.40.2060 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 18:10:08.197