Kingo Android ROOT version 18.104.22.1685
You can find on this page details on how to remove Kingo Android ROOT version 22.214.171.1245 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Kingo Android ROOT version 126.96.36.1995 from your systemKingosoft Technology Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Kingosoft Technology Ltd.. Click on http://www.kingoapp.com/
to get more details about Kingo Android ROOT version 188.8.131.525 on Kingosoft Technology Ltd.'s website. Kingo Android ROOT version 184.108.40.2065 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingo Android ROOT directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Kingo Android ROOT version 220.127.116.115 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingo Android ROOT\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled SuperRoot.exe and it has a size of 830.81 KB (850752 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Kingo Android ROOT version 18.104.22.1685. They take 28.57 MB (29958971
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SuperRoot.exe (830.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- updater.exe (90.31 KB)
- setup.exe (22.53 MB)
- 7z.exe (157.31 KB)
- aapt.exe (841.31 KB)
- adb.exe (1,012.97 KB)
- DPInst.exe (539.38 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (664.49 KB)
- fastboot.exe (321.95 KB)
- fstool.exe (411.23 KB)
- tar.exe (169.81 KB)
The current page applies to Kingo Android ROOT version 22.214.171.1245 version 126.96.36.1995
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Kingo Android ROOT\unins000.exe
Kingo Android ROOT version 188.8.131.525 is an application marketed by the software company Kingosoft Technology Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Kingo Android ROOT version 184.108.40.2065 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Kingo Android ROOT version 220.127.116.115 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kingo Android ROOT version 18.104.22.1685 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kingo Android ROOT version 22.214.171.1245". If it exists on your system the Kingo Android ROOT version 126.96.36.1995 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kingo Android ROOT version 188.8.131.525 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Kingo Android ROOT version 184.108.40.2065, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kingo Android ROOT version 220.127.116.115:
- The publisher is: http://www.kingoapp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingo Android ROOT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kingo Android ROOT version 18.104.22.1685.
8. After uninstalling Kingo Android ROOT version 22.214.171.1245, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kingo Android ROOT version 126.96.36.1995 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kingo Android ROOT version 188.8.131.525 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kingo Android ROOT version 184.108.40.2065 by Kingosoft Technology Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Kingo Android ROOT version 220.127.116.115 by Kingosoft Technology Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kingo Android ROOT version 18.104.22.1685 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 20:20:49.567