Kim Possible en
Kim Possible en is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Kim Possible en from your computerBoonty
. Further information on Boonty can be seen here
. More info about the software Kim Possible en can be found at http://www.boonty.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\BoontyGames\Kim Possible folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Kim Possible en is C:\Program Files\BoontyGames\Kim Possible\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. KimP.exe is the Kim Possible en's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.60 MB (1675206 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Kim Possible en. They occupy 2.20 MB (2310943
bytes) on disk.
- KimP.exe (1.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (620.84 KB)
Kim Possible en is an application offered by Boonty. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Kim Possible en is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Kim Possible en from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Kim Possible en or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kim Possible en". If it exists on your system the Kim Possible en program will be found very quickly. When you select Kim Possible en in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kim Possible en, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kim Possible en:
- The publisher is: http://www.boonty.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BoontyGames\Kim Possible\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kim Possible en.
8. After removing Kim Possible en, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kim Possible en that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kim Possible en using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Kim Possible en by Boonty from your PC, we are not saying that Kim Possible en by Boonty is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kim Possible en supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-30 06:21:13.433