This web page is about Kid-Key-Lock 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Kid-Key-Lock 220.127.116.11 from your computer100dof
. More data about 100dof can be found here
. More details about Kid-Key-Lock 18.104.22.168 can be found at http://www.100dof.com
. Kid-Key-Lock 22.214.171.124 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\100dof_kidkeylock directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Kid-Key-Lock 126.96.36.199 is "C:\Program Files\100dof_kidkeylock\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. kidkeylock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 575.50 KB (589312 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Kid-Key-Lock 188.8.131.52. They take 1.22 MB (1275225
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (669.84 KB)
- kidkeylock.exe (575.50 KB)
This web page is about Kid-Key-Lock 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Kid-Key-Lock 18.104.22.168 is an application by the software company 100dof. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Kid-Key-Lock 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Kid-Key-Lock 126.96.36.199 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kid-Key-Lock 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kid-Key-Lock 184.108.40.206". The Kid-Key-Lock 220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kid-Key-Lock 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Kid-Key-Lock 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kid-Key-Lock 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.100dof.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\100dof_kidkeylock\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kid-Key-Lock 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Kid-Key-Lock 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kid-Key-Lock 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kid-Key-Lock 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kid-Key-Lock 22.214.171.124 by 100dof from your PC, we are not saying that Kid-Key-Lock 126.96.36.199 by 100dof is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kid-Key-Lock 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 13:49:28.003