Kick N Rush
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Kick N Rush for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Kick N Rush from your systemOberon Media
. More information on Oberon Media can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Acer GameZone\Kick N Rush folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Kick N Rush is C:\Program Files\Acer GameZone\Kick N Rush\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.55 MB (1622016 bytes) on disk and is called kicknrush.exe.
The executables below are part of Kick N Rush. They take an average of 1.74 MB (1821184
bytes) on disk.
- kicknrush.exe (1.55 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
Kick N Rush has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Kick N Rush
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Kick N Rush\UserName GameZone online.ico
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Kick N Rush\UserName.ico
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Kick N Rush\kicknrush.exe
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Kick N Rush\Launch.exe
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Kick N Rush\omdata\images\icon.ico
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Kick N Rush\omdata\omallgames.js
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Kick N Rush\omdata\omgame.js
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Kick N Rush\omdata\ominit1.js
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Kick N Rush\omdata\ominit2.js
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Kick N Rush\Uninstall.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Kick N Rush\Uninstall.exe
Kick N Rush is a program released by Oberon Media. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Kick N Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Kick N Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Kick N Rush or simply click the Search field and type in "Kick N Rush". The Kick N Rush app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Kick N Rush in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kick N Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kick N Rush.
8. After uninstalling Kick N Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kick N Rush which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kick N Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kick N Rush by Oberon Media from your computer, we are not saying that Kick N Rush by Oberon Media is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kick N Rush in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:54:09.420