KiOS is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall KiOS from your PCResin.io
. Further information on Resin.io can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KiOS folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove KiOS by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\KiOS\Uninstall KiOS.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 81.26 MB (85206800 bytes) on disk and is called KiOS.exe.
The following executables are installed together with KiOS. They take about 81.65 MB (85614570
bytes) on disk.
- KiOS.exe (81.26 MB)
- Uninstall KiOS.exe (398.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
KiOS is an application by the software company Resin.io. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase KiOS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall KiOS from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KiOS or simply activate the Search field and type in "KiOS". The KiOS program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click KiOS in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding KiOS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KiOS.
8. After removing KiOS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KiOS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KiOS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KiOS by Resin.io from your PC, nor are we saying that KiOS by Resin.io is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KiOS supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 13:03:49.860