This page contains complete information on how to uninstall KiCad r8777.10de79260 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall KiCad r8777.10de79260 from your systemKiCad
. Open here
where you can read more on KiCad. You can read more about related to KiCad r8777.10de79260 at www.kicad-pcb.org/
. Usually the KiCad r8777.10de79260 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\KiCad directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall KiCad r8777.10de79260 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\KiCad\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. kicad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.40 MB (1466514 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of KiCad r8777.10de79260. They occupy about 21.12 MB (22146212
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstaller.exe (61.22 KB)
- bitmap2component.exe (1.13 MB)
- cvpcb.exe (519.00 KB)
- dxf2idf.exe (824.56 KB)
- cli-64.exe (22.50 KB)
- eeschema.exe (681.67 KB)
- gdb.exe (7.45 MB)
- gerbview.exe (732.17 KB)
- idf2vrml.exe (422.92 KB)
- idfcyl.exe (65.84 KB)
- idfrect.exe (54.43 KB)
- kicad-ogltest.exe (3.92 MB)
- kicad.exe (1.40 MB)
- kicad2step.exe (448.57 KB)
- pcbnew.exe (682.17 KB)
- pcb_calculator.exe (732.17 KB)
- pl_editor.exe (682.17 KB)
- python.exe (18.50 KB)
- pythonw.exe (18.50 KB)
- xsltproc.exe (91.61 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- t32.exe (87.00 KB)
- t64.exe (95.50 KB)
- w32.exe (83.50 KB)
- w64.exe (92.00 KB)
- cli-32.exe (21.50 KB)
- cli-arm-32.exe (67.50 KB)
- cli.exe (63.50 KB)
- gui-32.exe (21.50 KB)
- gui-64.exe (22.50 KB)
- gui-arm-32.exe (67.50 KB)
- gui.exe (63.50 KB)
This data is about KiCad r8777.10de79260 version 8777.1079260
KiCad r8777.10de79260 is an application released by the software company KiCad. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove KiCad r8777.10de79260 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete KiCad r8777.10de79260 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KiCad r8777.10de79260 or simply click the Search field and type in "KiCad r8777.10de79260". If it is installed on your PC the KiCad r8777.10de79260 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click KiCad r8777.10de79260 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding KiCad r8777.10de79260, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KiCad r8777.10de79260:
- The software company is: www.kicad-pcb.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KiCad\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KiCad r8777.10de79260.
8. After removing KiCad r8777.10de79260, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KiCad r8777.10de79260 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KiCad r8777.10de79260 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KiCad r8777.10de79260 by KiCad from your PC, we are not saying that KiCad r8777.10de79260 by KiCad is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KiCad r8777.10de79260 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 21:59:52.543