You can find on this page details on how to remove KeyringPDF 4.8.0 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall KeyringPDF 4.8.0 from your PCiDOC K.K.
. More data about iDOC K.K. can be read here
. You can read more about related to KeyringPDF 4.8.0 at http://www.idoc.co.jp
. Usually the KeyringPDF 4.8.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Keyring.net\KRM directory, depending on the user's option during setup. KeyringPDF 4.8.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Keyring.net\KRM\krmdec\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 668.86 KB (684916 bytes) on disk.
KeyringPDF 4.8.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.00 MB (2099044
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- kragent.exe (97.30 KB)
- krmext.exe (123.80 KB)
- krmunloder.exe (65.30 KB)
- krspdf.exe (1,021.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.86 KB)
- msg.exe (73.30 KB)
This web page is about KeyringPDF 4.8.0 version 4.8.0
KeyringPDF 4.8.0 is a program marketed by the software company iDOC K.K.. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove KeyringPDF 4.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall KeyringPDF 4.8.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KeyringPDF 4.8.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "KeyringPDF 4.8.0". The KeyringPDF 4.8.0 app will be found automatically. After you select KeyringPDF 4.8.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about KeyringPDF 4.8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KeyringPDF 4.8.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.idoc.co.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Keyring.net\KRM\krmdec\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KeyringPDF 4.8.0.
8. After removing KeyringPDF 4.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyringPDF 4.8.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KeyringPDF 4.8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KeyringPDF 4.8.0 by iDOC K.K. from your PC, nor are we saying that KeyringPDF 4.8.0 by iDOC K.K. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KeyringPDF 4.8.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 06:11:16.237