Keyboard Tracer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Keyboard Tracer from your systemkeyboardtracer.com
. Additional info about keyboardtracer.com can be seen here
. You can read more about on Keyboard Tracer at http://keyboardtracer.com
. Keyboard Tracer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Keyboard Tracer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Keyboard Tracer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Keyboard Tracer\uninstall.exe. Keyboard Tracer's primary file takes about 2.39 MB (2506240 bytes) and its name is Logger.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Keyboard Tracer. They take 2.52 MB (2641408
bytes) on disk.
- Logger.exe (2.39 MB)
- uninstall.exe (132.00 KB)
This data is about Keyboard Tracer version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other releases of Keyboard Tracer:
Keyboard Tracer is a program marketed by the software company keyboardtracer.com. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Keyboard Tracer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Keyboard Tracer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Keyboard Tracer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Keyboard Tracer". If it exists on your system the Keyboard Tracer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Keyboard Tracer in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Keyboard Tracer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Keyboard Tracer:
- The software company is: http://keyboardtracer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Keyboard Tracer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Keyboard Tracer.
8. After uninstalling Keyboard Tracer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Keyboard Tracer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Keyboard Tracer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Keyboard Tracer by keyboardtracer.com from your PC, we are not saying that Keyboard Tracer by keyboardtracer.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Keyboard Tracer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 08:29:38.970