KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1
KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1 from your systemKai Kramer
. Take a look here
for more info on Kai Kramer. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. kse.exe is the KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1's main executable file and it takes close to 384.50 KB (393728 bytes) on disk.
KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 491.97 KB (503776
bytes) on disk:
- kse.exe (384.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (107.47 KB)
This data is about KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1 version 5.3.1
KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1 is an application offered by the software company Kai Kramer. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1". If it exists on your system the KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1.
8. After removing KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1 by Kai Kramer from your PC, nor are we saying that KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1 by Kai Kramer is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KeyStore Explorer 5.3.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 10:53:49.587