This page contains detailed information on how to remove KeyScrambler for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall KeyScrambler from your PCQFX Software Corporation
. Additional info about QFX Software Corporation can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.qfxsoftware.com
if you want to read more on KeyScrambler on QFX Software Corporation's web page. Usually the KeyScrambler program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for KeyScrambler is C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe. KeyScrambler's main file takes around 496.82 KB (508744 bytes) and its name is KeyScrambler.exe.
KeyScrambler is comprised of the following executables which take 1.42 MB (1485135
bytes) on disk:
- DriverInstaller.exe (128.32 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (496.82 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.55 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (156.82 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (549.82 KB)
The current page applies to KeyScrambler version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other KeyScrambler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall KeyScrambler:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove KeyScrambler:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb0.095\QFX.Software.KeyScrambler.Premium.v3.5.-[www.Patoghu.com]\Click Me.reg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb0.095\QFX.Software.KeyScrambler.Premium.v3.5.-[www.Patoghu.com]\Forum Patoghu.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\QFX Software\KeyScrambler
KeyScrambler is a program released by the software company QFX Software Corporation. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall KeyScrambler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove KeyScrambler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KeyScrambler or simply click the Search feature and type in "KeyScrambler". If it exists on your system the KeyScrambler app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select KeyScrambler in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about KeyScrambler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeyScrambler:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.qfxsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KeyScrambler.
8. After removing KeyScrambler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyScrambler that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KeyScrambler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall KeyScrambler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 10:04:29.380