KeyDeveloper version 1.0
KeyDeveloper version 1.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall KeyDeveloper version 1.0 from your PCKeyDeveloper
. Open here
for more information on KeyDeveloper. You can read more about related to KeyDeveloper version 1.0 at http://www.keydeveloper.com
. KeyDeveloper version 1.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\KeyDeveloper directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. KeyDeveloper version 1.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\KeyDeveloper\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled KeyDeveloper64.exe and occupies 201.25 KB (206080 bytes).
The executables below are part of KeyDeveloper version 1.0. They occupy an average of 2.79 MB (2922137
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- KeyDeveloper64.exe (201.25 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (201.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (75.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (312.41 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (97.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (64.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.91 KB)
This data is about KeyDeveloper version 1.0 version 1.0
KeyDeveloper version 1.0 is a program by the software company KeyDeveloper. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall KeyDeveloper version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase KeyDeveloper version 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KeyDeveloper version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "KeyDeveloper version 1.0". The KeyDeveloper version 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click KeyDeveloper version 1.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding KeyDeveloper version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeyDeveloper version 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.keydeveloper.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KeyDeveloper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KeyDeveloper version 1.0.
8. After removing KeyDeveloper version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KeyDeveloper version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KeyDeveloper version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove KeyDeveloper version 1.0 by KeyDeveloper from your computer, nor are we saying that KeyDeveloper version 1.0 by KeyDeveloper is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove KeyDeveloper version 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 01:23:46.233