Ketonix version 2.5.3
This web page is about Ketonix version 2.5.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Ketonix version 2.5.3 from your PCKetonix AB
. More information on Ketonix AB can be found here
. More information about Ketonix version 2.5.3 can be seen at https://www.ketonix.com
. Ketonix version 2.5.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ketonix directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Ketonix version 2.5.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ketonix\unins000.exe. Ketonix.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 55.86 MB (58571496 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ketonix version 2.5.3. They occupy about 72.81 MB (76350349
bytes) on disk.
- chromedriver.exe (7.10 MB)
- Ketonix.exe (55.86 MB)
- nwjc.exe (8.83 MB)
- payload.exe (344.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Ketonix version 2.5.3 version 2.5.3
Ketonix version 2.5.3 is an application released by the software company Ketonix AB. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Ketonix version 2.5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Ketonix version 2.5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ketonix version 2.5.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ketonix version 2.5.3". The Ketonix version 2.5.3 application will be found automatically. After you select Ketonix version 2.5.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ketonix version 2.5.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ketonix version 2.5.3:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.ketonix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ketonix\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ketonix version 2.5.3.
8. After removing Ketonix version 2.5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ketonix version 2.5.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ketonix version 2.5.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ketonix version 2.5.3 by Ketonix AB from your PC, nor are we saying that Ketonix version 2.5.3 by Ketonix AB is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ketonix version 2.5.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 13:48:28.630