Kensington TrackballWorks is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Kensington TrackballWorks from your systemKensington Computer Products Group
. You can find out more on Kensington Computer Products Group or check for application updates here
. Kensington TrackballWorks is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington TrackballWorks folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Kensington TrackballWorks is C:\Windows\UnKWorks.exe UnKWorks.UNI. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. KTbWorksL.exe is the Kensington TrackballWorks's primary executable file and it takes about 416.08 KB (426064 bytes) on disk.
Kensington TrackballWorks installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.00 MB (5240136
bytes) on disk.
- KTbWorks.exe (4.28 MB)
- KTbWorksL.exe (416.08 KB)
- KTbWorksS.exe (49.08 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- x64DrvFx.exe (185.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1
of Kensington TrackballWorks. For more Kensington TrackballWorks versions please click below:
Kensington TrackballWorks is a program by Kensington Computer Products Group. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Kensington TrackballWorks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Kensington TrackballWorks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kensington TrackballWorks or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kensington TrackballWorks". If it is installed on your PC the Kensington TrackballWorks application will be found very quickly. After you select Kensington TrackballWorks in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Kensington TrackballWorks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kensington TrackballWorks.
8. After removing Kensington TrackballWorks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kensington TrackballWorks that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kensington TrackballWorks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kensington TrackballWorks by Kensington Computer Products Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Kensington TrackballWorks by Kensington Computer Products Group is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kensington TrackballWorks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-29 04:09:12.097