KelmanDownload is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall KelmanDownload from your PCGE Digital Energy
. More information on GE Digital Energy can be found here
. Click on http://www.ge.com
to get more facts about KelmanDownload on GE Digital Energy's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KelmanDownload directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove KelmanDownload by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\KelmanDownload\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. KelmanDownload.exe is the KelmanDownload's main executable file and it occupies approximately 420.00 KB (430080 bytes) on disk.
KelmanDownload contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.09 MB (1145050
bytes) on disk.
- KelmanDownload.exe (420.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
KelmanDownload is a program marketed by GE Digital Energy. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove KelmanDownload is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall KelmanDownload from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find KelmanDownload or simply activate the Search field and type in "KelmanDownload". If it is installed on your PC the KelmanDownload application will be found automatically. When you select KelmanDownload in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding KelmanDownload, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KelmanDownload:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ge.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KelmanDownload\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KelmanDownload.
8. After uninstalling KelmanDownload, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of KelmanDownload which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KelmanDownload using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove KelmanDownload by GE Digital Energy from your PC, we are not saying that KelmanDownload by GE Digital Energy is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove KelmanDownload in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 10:44:14.287