Kelly Green Garden Queen
You can find below details on how to uninstall Kelly Green Garden Queen for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Kelly Green Garden Queen from your systemOberon Media
. More information on Oberon Media can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Kelly Green Garden Queen directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Kelly Green Garden Queen is C:\Program Files\Kelly Green Garden Queen\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.17 MB (3325952 bytes) on disk and is labeled Kelly Green.exe.
The executable files below are part of Kelly Green Garden Queen. They occupy an average of 4.62 MB (4846244
bytes) on disk.
- Kelly Green.exe (3.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.45 MB)
This web page is about Kelly Green Garden Queen version 1.00
alone. For more Kelly Green Garden Queen versions please click below:
Kelly Green Garden Queen is an application by Oberon Media. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Kelly Green Garden Queen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Kelly Green Garden Queen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kelly Green Garden Queen or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kelly Green Garden Queen". If it exists on your system the Kelly Green Garden Queen program will be found automatically. After you click Kelly Green Garden Queen in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Kelly Green Garden Queen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kelly Green Garden Queen.
8. After uninstalling Kelly Green Garden Queen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kelly Green Garden Queen that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kelly Green Garden Queen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kelly Green Garden Queen by Oberon Media from your PC, we are not saying that Kelly Green Garden Queen by Oberon Media is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kelly Green Garden Queen supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 13:48:41.170