Keeper for IE version 220.127.116.11
This web page is about Keeper for IE version 18.104.22.168 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Keeper for IE version 22.214.171.124 from your computerKeeper Security, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Keeper Security, Inc.. Click on https://keepersecurity.com
to get more details about Keeper for IE version 126.96.36.199 on Keeper Security, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Keeper Security\Keeper Extension folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Keeper for IE version 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Keeper Security\Keeper Extension\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SetupKeeperIE-184.108.40.206.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.70 MB (5980448 bytes) on disk.
Keeper for IE version 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.64 MB (13251321
bytes) on disk.
- KeeperService.exe (121.50 KB)
- SetupKeeperIE-18.104.22.168.exe (5.68 MB)
- SetupKeeperIE-22.214.171.124.exe (5.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Keeper for IE version 188.8.131.52.
Keeper for IE version 184.108.40.206 is an application offered by Keeper Security, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Keeper for IE version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Keeper for IE version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Keeper for IE version 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "Keeper for IE version 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the Keeper for IE version 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Keeper for IE version 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Keeper for IE version 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Keeper for IE version 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: https://keepersecurity.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Keeper Security\Keeper Extension\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Keeper for IE version 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Keeper for IE version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Keeper for IE version 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Keeper for IE version 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Keeper for IE version 220.127.116.11 by Keeper Security, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Keeper for IE version 18.104.22.168 by Keeper Security, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Keeper for IE version 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 21:02:54.590