Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4
Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4 from your PCKeeper Security, Inc.
. Further information on Keeper Security, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow https://keepersecurity.com
if you want to read more on Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4 on Keeper Security, Inc.'s page. Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Keeper Security\Keeper Password & Data Vault directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Keeper Security\Keeper Password & Data Vault\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4. KeeperDesktopWindows.exe is the Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4's primary executable file and it occupies circa 772.50 KB (791040 bytes) on disk.
Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.45 MB (3616259
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- KeeperDesktopWindows.exe (772.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (68.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (263.56 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (81.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (51.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4 version 10.7.4
Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4 is a program marketed by Keeper Security, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4". If it is installed on your PC the Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4 application will be found automatically. After you select Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4:
- The publisher is: https://keepersecurity.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Keeper Security\Keeper Password & Data Vault\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4.
8. After removing Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4 by Keeper Security, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4 by Keeper Security, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Keeper Desktop version 10.7.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 15:13:27.740